To qualify for VAT Zero Rating, you must complete the VAT Exemption Declaration section when entering your personal information to claim relief from VAT on the goods you are ordering.
By agreeing to the VAT Exemption terms, you are declaring:
- that you are chronically sick or disabled. You must describe your disbility or illness in the description area provided.
- that you are claiming relief from VAT under Group 12 of the Schedule 8 to the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
- that you are not making a false declaration. There are severe penalties for making a false declaration. If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero rated for VAT you should consult your local VAT office before signing the declaration
- PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT WILL OPEN THE VAT EXEMPTION FORM IN WORD FORMAT. FILL OUT THE SECTIONS REQUIRED AND THEN EMAIL BACK TO THE FOLLOWING: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put "Completed VAT Form" in the subject matter. Once we have this on file we do not need to have this submitted again. This applies to phone orders